Monday, March 28, 2016

HEALTH MATTERS


Ok ya'll I'm pretty darn excited to host this FREE WEBINAR on how to eat healthy and easily improve your life today. And YOU'RE INVITED! I am also really excited to do a drawing for a $50 TARGET gift card to those that jump on to listen. I just want to say there is no obligation in this webinar, I'm not signing you up for anything. It is purely informational (and for those who are curious about our program, this is a great way to kind of see what it is all about).

Also, I send out a monthly e-newsletter with healthy tips and recipes if you'd like to sign up for that, I'll make sure you get it. (just contact me and I'll add your email to my list)

If you want to jump on the Webinar this Thursday at 7:00 p.m. MST leave me a comment, or send me a PM on facebook or text me.... and I'll forward you the link!
SOOO Excited! It's going to be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment