Wednesday, May 20, 2015

HEALTH MATTERS: Paying It Forward

an no, I did not eat all that cake--just 2 small bites is all I needed :)

Yesterday was my 29th birthday and for the first time in my life I am actually excited about moving forward into another year!
I know that sounds crazy but like I mentioned in my health story for so long I have been struggling with my health, and especially my depression. Normally, on my birthday, it would be a rather painful day....a day that reminded me of how truly far away I was from ever reaching my goals and dreams and it was the start of another year of continued declining health. But yesterday was filled with joy, and gratitude and family and friends. SOOO many people called, texted, facebooked, emailed, stopped by, private messaged, instagramed etc...wishing me a happy birthday and giving words of love. Thank you sooo much! I had a fantastic day! I was so overwhelmed by the many people who thought of me, that I couldn't help but be grateful to Heavenly Father for my life, and especially for my newly found HOPE and health.

Writing about, and sharing my health struggles out in the open was really hard for me, but I realized that we are ALL struggling with something and that I needed to be honest if I wanted to truly heal. Also, I was again overwhelmed by the many people who have texted, facebooked, emailed, private messaged, instagramed me regarding the program I have been doing to lose weight and feel healthy. I have talked to many of you over the phone and was amazed by how many other people are facing a lot of the same challenges. So I decided to PAY IT FORWARD. A wonderful friend introduced me to the program I am on that has changed--and is still changing--my life. So I decided to become a certified health coach and do the same for someone else.

I am so excited and grateful to have the opportunity to help free people from a life of being overweight or struggling with health problems---people like me.
So, if you know anyone, or you are someone, who is struggling...who would like to lose weight, or get off their medication and get healthier, please contact me. I'm on fire! I want to help you! Let's go down this road together.

Love to you all! And Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment