Tuesday, February 17, 2015

RELIGION MATTERS: All In God's Hands, In God's Time

I have been wanting to post a while about a couple of things, but life is busy and it seems when it rains...it pours. Well it's been "pouring" over at our home, both blessings and trials and I'm just trying to take a deep breath and stay above the water.

One thing that always gets me through these difficult times is knowing that my Heavenly Father is aware of me...and not just "aware" but is also watching me, blessing me, encouraging me, and loving me. He loves me (and all of us) so much He gave us a Savior-His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON-

(lds.org)
..to suffer for not only our sins, but our struggles, our sorrows, our stresses, our trials. We are never alone IF we choose to live close to our Savior Jesus Christ. However, I've been there.. when I felt so alone, and that no one could really understand me, and that's because I was choosing to live away from God, and from my Savior. By praying, studying the scriptures and striving to live the way I know I should, (which is hard and takes time, but what else is time for if not for that?)...doing these things doesn't make the trials go away (by any means) but it makes them easier to bare in a way... because I know it will all be ok, it will all be worth it and I will be blessed someday for all my efforts.
(Simon Dewey)
So today I put my faith in God..in my loving Heavenly Father. Today I give these trials to my Savior. After all, His hands have already carried this burden, so I don't have to anymore.
(lds.org)

Today I give this over to God's Hands, and God's time.



No comments:

Post a Comment